PayPal company also serves as an “online payments” alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. On this page, we will try to give you some information about PayPal company.
PayPal had its initial public offering in 2002 and became a wholly-owned subsidiary of eBay later that year. eBay spun off PayPal in 2015. The company ranked 204th on the 2019 Fortune 500 of the largest United States corporations by revenue.
What Are the Services Offered by PayPal?
PayPal services aim to help customers in terms of money transfer services and online payment services. But the company became famous when it made a deal with eBay to accept payments online. Here are some of the most important plans and services that are offered through PayPal:
- PayPal Express Checkout – for companies to accept regular credit cards.
- PayPal Payments Standard – basic payment processing plan for companies
- PayPal Payments Pro – a hosted checkout for company websites.
- PayPal Here – the mobile app for collecting payments on the go.
- Virtual Terminal – The terminal for collecting mail and phone orders
- Digital Goods – For recurring payments.
Which countries are serviced by PayPal?
PayPal is available in more than 200 countries/regions and supports 25 currencies. With PayPal you can send and receive payments easily over borders and language barriers.
Which countries are not serviced by PayPal?
The Democratic Republic of the Congo
PayPal Payment methods
PayPal Deposit Methods
* How To Deposit Money In PayPal Quickly And Safely?
You don't need to have money in your PayPal account balance to buy something or send money. When you initiate a transaction to pay for a purchase or send money to a friend, Paypal can simply debit the money from your bank account or card.
However, if you've linked your bank account to your PayPal account, you can also move money from your bank account to your PayPal account for free.
* How Can I Deposit on PayPal?
Log into your PayPal account and go to your Wallet. Click Transfer funds and then Add funds to your balance. Follow the instructions on the page.
* PayPal Deposit Options
You can add money to your PayPal account by the following methods:
- Your bank account
- Your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card
- If you have a PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account, you can also use your balance.
PayPal Withdrawal Methods
* How To Withdraw Money In PayPal Quickly And Safely?
The most common method for PayPal withdrawals is “transfer to a bank account”. Once you've linked your bank account, you can withdraw money easily. A transfer to a bank account typically completes in 1 business day, but it may take longer depending on your bank’s clearing process.
* How To Withdraw Money From PayPal?
Log into your PayPal account and go to Wallet. Then click Withdraw money. Select where you're transferring the money from, and then select the bank account. Choose an amount you want to transfer and click continue to review your request and verify the transfer.
* PayPal Withdrawal Options
You can withdraw money from your PayPal account by the following methods:
- Bank transfer; is the most popular way to withdraw money from your PayPal account.
- PayPal Debit MasterCard; is the fastest way to withdraw money from your PayPal Cash Plus account.
- Receive a check.
Is PayPal Trustworthy?
PayPal is a favorite tool for sending and receiving money online since 2002 with a robust history of satisfied customers. But is PayPal trustworthy? We can say it is safe and secure, but the level of risk depends on what you use the service for.
- Buyers will find that PayPal is an easy and secure way to make purchases.
- Sellers can also benefit from using PayPal, but there are risks to be aware of.
PayPal Reviews and Complaints
Now You have the golden chance to learn from customers’ experience and check PayPal customer reviews and PayPal complaints from Kazan.io. Check the PayPal reviews and make a decision at ease.
How Can I Become a Member of PayPal?
This payment system is very reliable, indeed safe and convenient! You can click on the given link at kazan.io and register now!
* What are the PayPal membership stages?
When you are a business owner and add PayPal to your check-out opinions, there are four stages of membership in PayPal. These are :
PayPal Express, PayPal Standard, PayPal Payments Pro (formerly Website Payments Pro), and PayPal Payflow Pro.
Each stage has different pricing and multiple advantages. For detailed information please visit paypal.com.
PayPal Customer Service
PayPal support team is pretty solid, the company has a very detailed support page where you can find many instructions in detail on how to set up an account, how to process payments, etc. With this page, PayPal makes it clear that it wants customers to figure out most of the problems on their own. But when you have additional queries, you wonder how to contact PayPal customer service? There is live chat. You can get immediate help with chat option, there is also a contact form on the website. Is it possible to contact PayPal support? Yes, there are many ways to contact them. In addition, the company has a very good social media presence, you can always contact them through social media, as well.